How can I get involved?
The Muslim Diaspora is always looking for individuals to contribute! If there is an issue or idea that you are passionate about, whether that be political, social, cultural, we would love to hear your perspective and provide a platform for your voice! We don’t simply restrict our contributors to writing! If you are a videographer/photographer/blogger and need a platform to showcase your work, we would love to help! We make sure that all credit is given to our contributors!
- Our platform is dependent on both freelance and regular contributors who work for us on a voluntary, non – paid basis.
- Write pieces every fortnight with a fixed date of submission.
- Write pieces which are published on a rolling basis.
In order to get involved, you can email us here!
In your email, please provide the following:
- In the subject line please state whether you would like to be a freelancer or regular contributor.
- A short biography where you explain who you are and what you do.
- Social media handles/links.
- If you would like us to attach any images to your article please include these within your email with links.
- Please attach your submission in Word format or any other pieces of work in a suitable format – maximum submission size for articles in 2 sides of A4 or 1000 words.
- Please note that we will try our best to feature all the work that we receive, but we may turn down submissions if we believe that they are not in line with our vision.
We hope to hear from you soon!
The Muslim Diaspora was founded by Zahraa A. She can usually be found on twitter @itszahxra.